Do you regularly work with a large number of vendors? Do you need a tool to help you send out statements to your vendors quickly and efficiently? NetSuite’s native functionality allows only for the creation of customer statements and doesn’t take into account statements that need to be sent to vendors. Born of necessity and created for a long-time client, Vendor Statement by Tvarana is a SuiteApp that provides statements to vendors; including financial transactions such as vendor invoices, bill payments, journals, and bill credits.
Vendor Statement is remarkably easy to use, with an interface that reflects NetSuite’s Customer Statement functionality. Print transactions and email multiple vendors in a single step, generate reports in any currency that your vendors transact in and prepare statements of open balances based on aging, all through a single unifying interface. Vendor Statement provides a number of criteria that can be used to filter from a large number of vendors.
Vendor Statement Filters
- Statement Date: Choose any date in this filter in order to see vendors with open transactions from the start date, which is 30 days (by default) before the statement date, to your selected date. You can also manually enter a statement period other that the default 30-day period.
- Vendor Category: Choose an option from the dropdown to filter vendors based on category.
- Include Zero Balance: Check this option to include vendors with zero balance statements in the display list.
- Show Only Open Transactions: Check this option to show only vendors that have open transactions in the display list. Leaving the box unchecked will display vendors who don’t have open transactions in the search results.
- Exclude Aging Balance: Applying this filter will exclude the aging balance in the PDF statement generated.
- Select Currency: This option applies to vendors that transact in multiple currencies. Click the checkbox next to the vendor name and then click on the Select Currency button to choose a currency from the list in the dropdown. By default, the system will select all currencies while generating the statement.
- Subsidiary: For NetSuite One World accounts, the app automatically filters all vendors and transactions based on the subsidiary of the logged in user. Column names will be shown in the display in different languages based on the selected subsidiary.
Interested in learning more about the Vendor Statement Suiteapp? The Tvarana dev team can customize and build additional filters based on your unique business needs. Set up a consultation with us to find out more.