PeopleHub by Tvarana is a SuiteApp built on Oracle Netsuite, the undisputed #1 cloud-based ERP available in the market. Netsuite currently does not have an India-specific HR/Payroll module. Given this lack, it is very common for organizations to opt for off-the-shelf HR modules outside of the NetSuite domain. To meet this demand, Tvarana has created a HR module expressly designed to serve India businesses. PeopleHub unifies HR with other core business functions under the NetSuite umbrella, thus eliminating the need for users to resort to softwares outside of it.
Indian companies typically require new employees to submit HR-related documents in person at the time of joining. This process is now made a lot simpler and more convenient, thanks to PeopleHub’s onboarding feature. New employees can take advantage of Tvarana’s document management system, SkyDoc, for quick and easy drag-and-drop uploading of documents like ID proof, PAN card, and address proof. This is especially helpful during COVID times, where social distancing is the mandate. This blog will cover how new employees can quickly and easily complete the onboarding process through PeopleHub’s portal.
- A link is sent to the employee on or before their joining date via email
- Click on the link to be directed to the onboarding page
- On the onboarding page, find fields for personal information, educational qualifications, address details and reference from previous company.
- The form can be filled and saved for later by clicking the Save and Review button
- Once all fields are complete and the form is ready to send, click Final Submission
- Once entered, employee details can be approved or rejected by HR
- Submission status can be selected from the dropdown. On approval, employee details move to the employee record
Need more information on how PeopleHub can streamline your India HR processes? Schedule a consultation with us today.