The Vendor Statement SuiteApp by Tvarana allows users to quickly and efficiently produce statements regarding vendor-related financial transactions.
Tvarana’s Vendor Statement comes with a number of different features, a few of them being:
- Print and email statements to vendors
- Filter by Date, Vendor Category, Subsidiary
- Show Aging Balance
- Print/email statements in multiple currencies
Generating vendor statements:
Vendor Statement can be generated by navigating to – Transactions > Purchases > Vendor Statement.
- The Vendor Statement screen has different criteria and checkboxes to filter the vendor list.
- Include Zero Balance: Check this box to include vendors with zero balance statements in the display list.
- Show Only Open Transactions: Check this box to show only vendors that have open transactions in the display list.
- Exclude Aging Balance: Checking this box will exclude the aging balance in the generated PDF statement.
- Statement Date and Start Date can be selected as per requirement.
- The vendor category is used to filter the vendors based on the type.
- Select the required vendors or use Mark All and click on the PRINT button to print the vendor statements of the selected vendors.
- If a customer has multiple currencies, select the required currency using the Select Currency button on the vendors list. If no currency is selected, the statement will be printed by default in all available currencies.
- The printed vendor statement displays different posting transactions (Bill, Bill Payment, Bill Credit, Journals, etc.) related to the vendor from the selected date range along with the amount and transaction date. The transaction amount is displayed on the Charge or Payment column based on the debit or credit type of posting.
Want to learn more about the Vendor Statement Suiteapp? Set up a consultation with us today!